Monday, May 15, 2006

nice sms'es

see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.

Hey friend remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom .. & without ugliness there can be no beauty .. so the world needs YOU after all!

Roses are red, violets are blue Monkeys like you, are kept in Zoo

If ever in your life U R very sad & lonely & feel that U have lost every thing, I will come, Hold your hand, take U 4 Walk on a Bridge & Show U where 2 jump From !!!...


Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be .. one heart that would always beat for you .. You know Whose??? .. your Own Stupid!!!

Life without u is impossible, u r in my breath and blood. i cant stay for a second without u, if u r not there i am dead oye hello i am talking about OXYGEN.

Abracadabra.. Nope, ur still ugly!

How do you keep an idiot in suspense............?? Tell you later........

2 cows in a field. 1 cow says 'Hv U hrd about ths mad cow disease?' T oTr thinks & replies 'Yep but it doesn't affect us rabbits.'

Woman: The most efficient money reducing agent known to man-kind!

Always listen to ur hubby, He gives sound advice :99% Sound & 1% Advice....

Sweet fruits r nice 2 eat.. Sweet words r nice 2 say.. But sweet people r really hard 2 find..My goodness, how da hell did u manage 2 find me!


Sincere Apology:If u dont like ny of my SMS or dont like 2 read or if my msgs disturb u,then plz dont hesitate,feel free 2 Throw Ur Mobile!!

Boy: what will u give me as reward if i climb Mt.Everest? Girl: A push.

Cute… Good looking… Easy to handle… Cool… Nice structure… Its my mobile. How about yours?

No comments: