Monday, June 26, 2006

Hmm.. Call center

READ THIS------TILL THE END!!!


Last night as I lay sleeping
I died or so it seemed

Then I went to heaven

But only in my dream

Up there St Peter met me

Standing at the pearly gates

He said "I must check your records

Please stand here and wait."

He turned and said "your record

Is covered with terrible flaws

On earth I see you rallied

For every losing cause.

I see that you drank alcohol

And smoked and used drugs too

Fact is you're done everything

A good person should never do.

We can't have people like you up here

Your life was full of sin."

Then he read the last of my record

Took my hand and said "come in."

He lead me up to the big boss and said

"Take him in and treat him well.

He used to work in a call centre

He's done his time in hell

No comments: